6snap, 6sec, 6tag....wait what?

tcedwards

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Just joking but Rudy Huyn made 3 apps all starting with 6
oh lawd Rudy what you thinking? The names all flow so good so no issue with me. 6sec was a genius name, 6tag and 6snap just kinda followed suit I suppose, they don't really make sense other than we know they were made by Rudy. But like I said they flow good. I cant seem to think of better names at the moment, but I figured I ask the community, just as fun, and I guess in case people start disliking the 666, what are some alternate names for 6tag and 6snap??

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Why? 666 is just a number that people make too much about. Kind of like the number 13.

Old superstitions over numbers that mean nothing than what meaning we give them.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well this is exactly why he tweets for user opinions on his app names and icons ... many of us voted and got what we liked. I suggest in the future you follow him on twitter and send your suggestions/vote on the polls he creates..

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
He also have 9 Gag, so what happens if you multiply 6*6*6*9? The year 1944!
When was Rudy born? 19. august! What happend 19. august 1944?
Polish army occupies Hill 262, Normandy, France (same country Rudy was born)
The battle of Hill 262 is featured in the final level of Call of Duty 3.
So if you first add 2+6+2=10 and then multiply 2*6*2=24, and substract 24-10=4
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare! When was it released? November 5th!
WHAT HISTORICAL EVENT HAPPEND NOVEMBER 5TH 1955?!

anY4mGL_700b.jpg
​RUDY HAS INVENTED TIME TRAVEL!?!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Why? 666 is just a number that people make too much about. Kind of like the number 13.

Old superstitions over numbers that mean nothing than what meaning we give them.

Absolutely.

I recently posted a comment on facebook to an article about a girl who refused to run a race because the number she was assigned was 666. I said that while I admire her standing up for her Christian principles, she is standing up for the wrong thing. The number 666 is simply a number. It has no power. If you fear it, you give that silly number power over you that it doesn't have the authority to have. The Bible says that the number of the man is 666. It doesn't say that 666 is evil. The man is evil. So let's play pretend for a minute. Pretend the Bible instead says "The tractor of the man is John Deere...." So should we all buy Caterpillar tractors? Are green tractors evil? No. It just happens that an evil guy drives one. Just like the number 666 has no inherent evil. Just some guy who happens to have that number associated with him somehow - he is evil. It doesn't say that there aren't any other people with 666 associated in the same way - there can be - and those people may be in the Lamb's Book of Life.

The key is not to give a silly number any power over you that it doesn't have the authority to take.

Oh - and the reason I used John Deere and Caterpillar was because the person debating me sells John Deere. Coincidentally, I used to be a welder at Cat. :wink:

Offer me $666 and see if I take it...... :wink:

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I recently posted a comment on facebook to an article about a girl who refused to run a race because the number she was assigned was 666.

I saw that in the news. that was the silliest thing I ever saw.

Also, on a more educational side of things, according to biblical scholars it's possible the the number is actually 616 not 666. There's a whole explanation behind that. I'm guessing 666 just sounded better and easier to remember. :p

The Book of Revelations is thought to be apocalyptic poetry based on the events of the time. The poetry is obscure for the simple reason that they didn't want it to fall into the wrong hands. So it's sort of coded. It is not really about the Apocalypse as such and that's why the think the number 666 is actually wrong.

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't see a problem with three sixes.

iron_maiden_flight_666_1s.jpg

jamrock60

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
You all have to much time on yours hands what would you say if they were all 69 instead of 6. I enjoy reading it though it makes me laugh. A good mind is a terrible thing to waste. Rudy thank you very much keep up the good work.

Sent from my 920 using Tapatalk

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I recently posted a comment on facebook to an article about a girl who refused to run a race because the number she was assigned was 666. I said that while I admire her standing up for her Christian principles, she is standing up for the wrong thing.

I would've told her to run like hell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234