iPhone 5C or Nokia Lumia 1520 for my mom? (60 years old)

TravelBro

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I want to buy my mom the best phone available. All of her friends have high end phones and my moms phone is a very old cell phone. Has a screen only for numbers and text messages to show. I found a pic online...pretty much as old as this:

old mobile.jpg

I was eating with her friends and they were showing pictures to my mom...etc.. One of them asked my mom if she can text her a picture and my mom said she cant see any pictures.. I felt like sh-it.

So what is the best phone for my mom?

ag1986

Banned
Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
1520 is huge, does your mom have small hands? Also if she has many friends with iPhones or family with the same, maybe they use a lot of iMessage and Facetime. So in that case the iDevice may be better.

Philip Leon

Sep 2, 2018
Visit site
I want to buy my mom the best phone available. All of her friends have high end phones and my moms phone is a very old cell phone. Has a screen only for numbers and text messages to show. I found a pic online...pretty much as old as this:

View attachment 50375

I was eating with her friends and they were showing pictures to my mom...etc.. One of them asked my mom if she can text her a picture and my mom said she cant see any pictures.. I felt like sh-it.

So what is the best phone for my mom?
Hi Will you sale that old phone? I lost mine just like it years ago and can't locate 1 my email is Philip.Fleener@Gmail. Ty

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3