Lumia 920 Glance Issue

Jordan Martinetti

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure i'm not the only one with this problem but I can't find anyone else that has posted this. I have the Lumia 920 w/ Amber and am trying to get the peek setting under the glance feature to work. I haven't seen any recent posts or any posts as to a solution.

I lock my phone, wait for the glance to shut off so the screen is black, then waive a couple times, wait and nothing happens. I've tried hovering as well but that does nothing either. I'm in a well light room so it can't be from that, could this just be a software issue?

EDIT: I do have an otterbox case on my phone, no screen protector, and have tried it with the case on and off, still nothing.

wp_ss_20131123_0001.png

Long Syntax

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I guess it's possible there is a SW issue. Make sure you are waving your hand over the proximity sensor (up by the earpiece). If it doesn't work maybe someone else could chime in with a solution.

Jordan Martinetti

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
HAHA I'll claim a solution.

I never shutoff my phone, so I did just a quick restart and that fixed it. I'm guessing that with me never shutting off my phone, the update just wasn't able to implement all of the features? I dunno, but it works now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss