Can't Sync Playlists from Windows 7 Desktop App to 1520?!?!?!

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I saw in the music sticky thread that the recommended way in this forum to sync playlists is to use windows media player and that does work for me, except even though I just put the playlists on the sync list i end up with doubles of every song because I synced with the desktop app already so now I have doubles of songs playlists that work, and playlists with 0 songs in them. Also, I checked the wpl files in notepad and it looks like they don't use a mystery f drive like the other guy said in the sticky thread.

I'm a bit sick and tired of windows going out of their way to suck in the smallest, most infuriating ways possible. Has anyone figured out how to sync playlists to the phone using the desktop app?

Do I really need to enable my battered-consumer syndrome for Windows and use Windows Media Player for music and the desktop app for podcasts when the desktop clearly states you should be able to do both?!?!

What are the poor bastards that buy these phones who don't visit this site supposed to do? I mean, what am I missing here?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss