Windows Phone 8 - new texts not displaying

VenomousClaw

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
This is a really annoying problem. My phone has decided to keep receiving texts, but when I go into my messages, they aren't there. And if I send a text to whoever, it sends but it doesn't show me a copy in the conversation... I literally have no idea how to solve it.

This has happened before, but I've tried all of Microsoft's suggestions. The last time this happened I managed to brick my phone, just by telling it to update!

I really hope someone can help me with this, because it kind of isn't a phone at the minute :/

WinphonevietAgent

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
This is a really annoying problem. My phone has decided to keep receiving texts, but when I go into my messages, they aren't there. And if I send a text to whoever, it sends but it doesn't show me a copy in the conversation... I literally have no idea how to solve it.

This has happened before, but I've tried all of Microsoft's suggestions. The last time this happened I managed to brick my phone, just by telling it to update!

I really hope someone can help me with this, because it kind of isn't a phone at the minute :/

Check time, date settings.
Restart your device.
If nothing works, well, just RESET you phone

VenomousClaw

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I've done the first two, but I'd rather not have to wipe my phone twice in a month because of the same issue :/ and I had it sent off for repair 2 months ago, but that was because I bricked it.

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Check your date and time, it'll be wrong. Have you reset your phone recently (soft)? Chances are if you go to the top of the message string, the new messages will be there.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
My mother had this problem on her Lumia 620 the other month. Then it happened to me a couple of weeks after. Yes, turned out the date and time were off. As others said before, check the date and time under Settings. Note that even if you reset it to the right date and time, the texts in question will remain under the incorrect date.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion