Help finding higher bitrate versions of songs

Anonymous_India

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Few days back I copied all music which was downloaded from Nokia music to my PC,now I want higher bitrate versions of all those songs,I know its not possible to get on phone so I want you guys to help me out in following issues--

1-Suggest a software that scans my music folder(In PC) and then finds a higher bitrate version from Internet.

I know it might sound foolish but please help if you know how to,I just want higher bitrate versions of those songs.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I found two possibilities, there may be more. Not sure if one will work for PC or not or if you need to pay.

One is iTune Match and the other is Go Music (Google). I couldn't find anything else and I'm not sure it will help your situation.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
HDtracks.com may have what you're looking for, they have files available in .wav, .flac and .wma lossless up to 192khz 24bit. You can also buy an up converting DAC which is another option.

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
For the few artists that you really like its always best to get a CD, you just can't match the quality from online digital track stores.

Anonymous_India

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I know about iTunes match and thanks all of you to answer though my questions is,is there any way to do it for free??? like some script that scans entire folder and then looks up online database of somekind from various websites(by reading metadata) and then suggests pages from where we can download the songs????I have a huge collection of various artists so its impossible for me to get CDs.

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I know about iTunes match and thanks all of you to answer though my questions is,is there any way to do it for free??? like some script that scans entire folder and then looks up online database of somekind from various websites(by reading metadata) and then suggests pages from where we can download the songs????I have a huge collection of various artists so its impossible for me to get CDs.

I doubt there are any websites out there that can legally provide you with what you want.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

dbPoweramp converter can up convert files to 192khz 24bit wav, flac etc for free but that would require you to rebuild your entire music collection

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos