I just did a hard reset and I'm having problems, please help me

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
So I just did a hard reset because my other got to 12gb (this is the second time), now I'm having some trouble

Btw I have a Lumia 920 which was running the gdr3 developer preview before I did the hard reset

First when I try to update "extra's + info" it says it's not available for my device... That obviously doesn't make any sense

Second there are three apps (possibly my favourite apps!) which are also "not available for my device": snes8x, vba8 and vgbc8, if you don't know these are three emulators...
I would die inside if I can never download these apps again...

Anyone know what's wrong?

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
So I just did a hard reset because my other got to 12gb (this is the second time), now I'm having some trouble

Btw I have a Lumia 920 which was running the gdr3 developer preview before I did the hard reset

First when I try to update "extra's + info" it says it's not available for my device... That obviously doesn't make any sense

Second there are three apps (possibly my favourite apps!) which are also "not available for my device": snes8x, vba8 and vgbc8, if you don't know these are three emulators...
I would die inside if I can never download these apps again...

Anyone know what's wrong?

To download newest info + extras you should change your store region to US and reboot your phone to apply changes. With latest update it has become unavailable in many regions. No idea why, however I updated it via US Store.

About emulators I have no clue.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
To download newest info + extras you should change your store region to US and reboot your phone to apply changes. With latest update it has become unavailable in many regions. No idea why, however I updated it via US Store.

About emulators I have no clue.

I changed to US store and it's still unavailable :( (no I didn't forget to reboot)

EDIT: sorry apparently changing "regional format" is not enough, I also had to change "country/region"
Thanks alot!

walter1832

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I could have sworn I heard that the emulators were pulled off the store a while back. I could be wrong, but you may be out of luck on those.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I could have sworn I heard that the emulators were pulled off the store a while back. I could be wrong, but you may be out of luck on those.

Yes they were pulled for one day and then they were reuploaded to the store

I know for sure they aren't pulled at the moment because my cousin downloaded them recently...

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes they were pulled for one day and then they were reuploaded to the store

I know for sure they aren't pulled at the moment because my cousin downloaded them recently...

go to windowsphone.com
go to purchase history
find those apps
and there is somewhere an option to send an app to your phone. Not sure if it will do the job, but you can try.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
go to windowsphone.com
go to purchase history
find those apps
and there is somewhere an option to send an app to your phone. Not sure if it will do the job, but you can try.

When I'm in the purchase history not all apps fit on one page so when I try to load more it just flat out doesn't respond...
This is super aggravating because I can't even get to the app I need to get to in order to try your suggestion...

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Try with App Reinstaller, if what you are looking still on the store you will be able to reach via App Reinstaller app.
Cheers

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I can tell you that I also see those 3 apps as unavailable. I own a Lumia820 with GDR3 Preview aboard. Just wait until tomorrow, or few more days. :p

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I am just use login & continue and see all my purchase history from store. I am used app when I am switch from 820 on 920. Try couple more time, maybe turn off/on phone.
Cheers.

Matt Leech

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have a feeling that App Reinstaller crashes were related to the problem on windowsphone.com where our installation history would only load a few pages. The website problem has now been resolved so maybe you could try App Reinstaller again?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05