Nokia Lumia 920 Lockscreen Issue

paulalex93

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello , I seem to have a problem with my nokia lumia 920. Whenever I want to select certain wallpapers from the stock ones to be the lockscreen wallpaper it doesn't go to the crop and apply popout menu as it should , it goes directly back to settings and doesn't apply it. Hard or soft reset didn't work. Can anyone help me please?

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello , I seem to have a problem with my nokia lumia 920. Whenever I want to select certain wallpapers from the stock ones to be the lockscreen wallpaper it doesn't go to the crop and apply popout menu as it should , it goes directly back to settings and doesn't apply it. Hard or soft reset didn't work. Can anyone help me please?

AFAIK you cannot crop a stock wallpaper...!!

sent from my Nokia Lumia 820

paulalex93

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
i don't want to crop it , i just said that when I tap on some of the stock wallpapers it should popout the menu where usually you crop and hit that little "check sign" in to bottom of the page which applies the wallpaper. I don't get that menu for some of the photos. Some of them works and others , when I tap the photo it goes back to the settings menu, without applying the photo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte