App to post to multiple social networks?

BMCgts

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't sure how to search for this and internet searches only came up with seesmic, which apparently doesn't exist anymore.

Anyone have suggestions? Looking for something that will allow me to upload a status to multiple networks to include tumblr.

Thanks in advance!

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't sure how to search for this and internet searches only came up with seesmic, which apparently doesn't exist anymore.

Anyone have suggestions? Looking for something that will allow me to upload a status to multiple networks to include tumblr.

The built in function just doesn't post to enough places? It works for all the accounts I've ever used (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)

I might not be the most help...I don't know what Tumblr is...haha

BMCgts

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
The main problem I have with posting through this method is that it isn't robust enough with hashtags or tagging people and the like. It is somewhat serviceable but I know there are apps for this type of thing for other oses and I thought there should be for ours as well.

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
I am working on a app. What ever you post it will be posted on twitter,fb,instagram and every were on net.

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo