Telstra (Australia) testing GDR3 for multiple WP8 devices

Topherious

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Telstra, Australia's largest Telco has just updated their Device Updates status with their testing schedule for GDR3 for multiple phones with an expected deployment date of mid January. Edit: It is interesting that the 920 has been left off this list as Telstra were selling the 920 at one stage. I hope that doesn't mean that Telstra branded 920's will be left in the dark with GDR3 / Black.

1.jpg

Handset Software Updates - 4/12/2013 - Telstra Crowdsupport - 213715

Last edited:

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Gdr3 my fooooooooooooooooot when this ****s come if this behavior of nokia's consumer will left you soon....
Its too delay to i have listening from since 8 months gdr3 coming gdr3 coming it will fix all bugs but you making fool us its not a big change if you want to suceed make some big changes..

ilovenokia

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I expected to get the GDR3 in November, still waiting and I hope after all that time we will not get an update full with mistakes & bugs, lucky those who got HTC WP8 they enjoyed the update long time back.

Nokia what are you doing ??!

you just care about new mobiles which already came with Black update and making those who got older mobiles on hold !!!

I'm wondering if we will get Windows Phone 8.1 in 2015 or 2016 ?!!

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
WITH SPEED OF NOKIA PUSHING UPDATES ALL OTHER OS WILL CROSS NOKIA IAM SURE THAT YOU THING ABOUT WP8.1 WHICH THEY WANTS TO LAUNCH IN FEBUARY 2014 LOOK IF NOKIA YET COULD NOT GIVE US ANY GDR3 IN 22 OCT Nokia Promised then delayed then promised nokia on 22 November Black Friaday My foot OCT & November Passed Aways its now Dec what to say that about Nokia if this speed of Nokia you should expect about wp8.1 in 2018. GDR3 My foot i Said GDR3 my Foot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers