The Find my Phone feature is rubbish

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm sitting here testing Fidn my Phone seeing if I can find myself and only getting " We're sorry, but we can't locate your phone at the moment. But we'll keep trying and we'll send an email to *********@outlook.com if we find it."

Now I was playing with my boss's iPhone 5S yesterday and the icloud version of Find my Phone found hers straight away with perfect accuracy. Both on my desk.

What's going on?

ruddevil

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
It is working for me. 100% accurate as well. Ring my phone is also working fine. Samsung ATIV S GDR2 here.

Did you ever get these features working before on your L920?

OHardy

May 13, 2013
Visit site
NL925 user in Jamaica & mine works perfectly. I would however, love to see the perpetrator's picture taken along with the location information provided.

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Mine worked great when I tested it. But it failed when I really needed it. The map said the 920 was in my driveway. Good thing I didn't listen and I drove to the store where it was last seen. There it was. Outside with full LTE and direct sight to GPS

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Just tried it on my phone. It showed it at my home at 6AM today. I clicked refresh, and a minute later it showed my location at work accurately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb