Something interesting .

patrickwee

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Guys , if you own a windows phone 8 , I would tell you a secret , use your keyboard and double click the "123" you'll see a magic.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
It's that magical you won't even notice what happens ;)

I'll give people a couple of actual keyboard tips. Most will know of these anyway, but new users may not:

- If you double tap the Uppercase upwards arrow key, it will stay on Uppercase, so you can type a word in all Caps more easily.
- If you tap and hold the "123" key, and then slide your finger onto a number or special character, then release, it will type the special character then return you automatically to the qwerty keyboard without having to tap the "abcd" key to return to the qwerty keyboard.

yeewiz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
- If you tap and hold the "123" key, and then slide your finger onto a number or special character, then release, it will type the special character then return you automatically to the qwerty keyboard without having to tap the "abcd" key to return to the qwerty keyboard.

thank you, I've been using WP for over 2 years and didn't know this

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
It's that magical you won't even notice what happens ;)

I'll give people a couple of actual keyboard tips. Most will know of these anyway, but new users may not:

I didn't know that! Thanks!

Terence John Vidal

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Are you serious that this is the only time that you noticed it? I mean I only got my Lumia 820 last June but I already know this feature since last year its on the Windows Phone 8 Tips and Tricks Forum. I think you need to read it! Here forums.wpcentral.com/windows-phone-8/204483-wp8-newbie-tips.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney