Unlocking the phone, screen turns off immediatelly

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
This happens to anyone? Trying to work out is it hardware or OS issue.

I press the power button, screen turns on and just as i'm about to pull the finger up, it locks itself again. It's pretty rare, but still annoying.

Phone is L520 btw

Last edited:

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
This happens to anyone? Trying to work out is it hardware or OS issue.

I press the power button, screen turns on and just as i'm about to pull the finger up, it locks itself again. It's pretty rare, but still annoying.

Phone is L520 btw
Your back cover isn't fixed properly...remove it and put it back again..its somehow triggering the button.... 520 is vulnerable to such things due to improper fitting of back cover

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
It does have a dodgy back cover, i had to add small pieces of ducktape in those little holes, i think it's more secure now then how it was. You really think it's that eh? I've tried manually pressing the screen, the cover, on that side where the button is, nothing happened.. It's pretty random.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
It does have a dodgy back cover, i had to add small pieces of ducktape in those little holes, i think it's more secure now then how it was. You really think it's that eh? I've tried manually pressing the screen, the cover, on that side where the button is, nothing happened.. It's pretty random.

I had experienced similar problem with camera button on 520..i think you should remove duct tapes and observe your phone for a day !

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05