FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
My name is Fahmi Bassem
I read about the GDR3 updates and really want to get it but the problem is
That I don't have a developer account
So please can anyone help me with that can anyone give me his account, or tell me how to get one and thank you.

mikey2toes

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
First off what phone do you have. Second gdr3 (official) is starting to roll out to wp8 devices so check for system updates weekly.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My name is Fahmi Bassem
I read about the GDR3 updates and really want to get it but the problem is
That I don't have a developer account
So please can anyone help me with that can anyone give me his account, or tell me how to get one and thank you.

An AppStudio account is a free developer account so you could sign up on that but as mikey2toes states, GDR3 is being rolled out to all devices now so their isn't much point installing the developer preview.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Fahmi, if you would like to install GDR3 (Update 3) before it arrives on your phone OTA, then please see this thread, which will explain it all for you.

If you wish to wait for it to be received OTA from your carrier/network, this will happen early next year. There isn't an exact date for receiving it OTA, because different carriers will test it for different periods of time etc, so some people will receive it earlier than others.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for everything.
I thought we will receive it from Microsoft servers.

No problem. As for the updates coming from Microsoft servers, I believe you are technically correct, but the carrier/network has to test the updates and approve them, then once that has happened and they give the go ahead, customers are then able to receive the updates, but they will be downloaded from Microsoft servers. So yes, they are coming from Microsoft servers, but it's down to the carriers to give the go ahead for their handsets to receive it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre