How to organizing my music

nickbeef

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty unhappy with the various music apps available on my windows phone 8. I have a number of issues, like not being able to view and rearrange my "now playing" list. But here is my main problem - some of my music comes in just fine with songs being organized into the "albums" section correctly. Most of my music however comes in where under "albums" each song will be listed individually, as though they are from different albums, even though they each have the same album name, same album image, ect. So if I wanted to listen to that album, I'd have to add each song individually or else only one song will play.

I also tried opening up the problem tracks in winamp and checking that the ID3v info was correct, and it is. Correct in the Basic Info sections, correct in ID3v1, and correct in ID3v2. So what is the problem and how do I fix this? It makes me not want to listen to music on my phone because I'd have to add each song, one at a time, and then then I can't even see or rearrange the "now playing" list!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)