transfer mp3s from phone memory to computer

lumia11

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Mp3 files saved to the phone memory even when I told it to save to SD card. Is there a way to transfer these mp3s from the phone memory to my computer? When I browse in Windows it shows no files in the music folder. Hope I didn't duplicate something that already has been answered, I searched a little. Thanks in advance.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
You need to hook up the phone to the computer and Windows should automatically detect the phone. You might need a new driver to see if the files are still there. What program did you use to copy the files? Audiotica?

lumia11

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
These mp3s were gotten from an app in the windows store that lets you find and download mp3. I guess with these apps you can't choose to save them to sd card. I can see all the mp3s on my sd card that I loaded and they are fine. I just thought maybe I could explore phone memory like you do in android but windows phone is more locked down it seems.

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
These mp3s were gotten from an app in the windows store that lets you find and download mp3. I guess with these apps you can't choose to save them to sd card. I can see all the mp3s on my sd card that I loaded and they are fine. I just thought maybe I could explore phone memory like you do in android but windows phone is more locked down it seems.

Most apps have to store their data in their own space. You'll probably find your "other" space is quite large. The same situation occurs with caching streaming programs (like Slacker, for offline listening).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett