Windows Phone 8.1 expectations

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Apparently the new Xbox Music app can create/edit playlists!

Literally took them 3 years to add this and apparently its not finished with no fm radio or podcasts and at the cost of the features of the built in client but I guess they have a few months to finish it off.

Liam Perry

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
NATIVE DLNA SUPPORT! It pains me that you still can't just play to other devices from the music player. I don't have a Nokia phone so PlayTo isn't an option sadly. iPhones have seamless DLNA and most androids do too.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
you know what i want...

Them to redesign that darn store.

Google Play is ugly and all but it does at least have a visual appealing store(aside from that ugly green)...I like the itunes store look but our WIndows Phone store is a joke in my opinion and the black is just not...appealing at all.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Google Play is ugly and all but it does at least have a visual appealing store(aside from that ugly green)...I like the itunes store look but our WIndows Phone store is a joke in my opinion and the black is just not...appealing at all.

I don't get it. If you have issues with black you have an issue with the basic Windows Phone design language. And then you can still change to the light theme.

Also, the store shows always a background connected to the current highlighted app on higher levels.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't get it. If you have issues with black you have an issue with the basic Windows Phone design language. And then you can still change to the light theme.

Also, the store shows always a background connected to the current highlighted app on higher levels.
NO. I have no issue with the windows phone design language. But since windows phone is quite similar to windows rt and windows 8, the store for those two OS is far more appealing than the mess we have with windows phone. There is no reason both stores can't mirror each others looks since the OS themselves are near identical.

Hopefully that rt and windows phone merge will be sooner than later.

The store isn't a big issue for me as long as I can find my apps but the way it looks bothers me.

Also speaking of store it would be great to be able to sort the ratings by ratings or date or filter them the way you want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea