Hi,
    I'm from Italy and I recently bought a Nokia Lumia 920, which replaced an old Sony Ericsson Elm feature phone. Now, as I imported contacts in the Lumia from my SIM, they were all screwed up because names were formatted in a strange way, so I spent some hours in order to rename every contact and now I finally have them set right. The question is: is there a way to simply backup every contact on the phone and completely replace the bad-name contacts on the live account? Is there simply a "sinchro" function from phone to online account? I know it should be easy and I managed to do far more difficult stuff on this phone, but I really don't know how to do it, please help, I'm a noob of Windows Phone, thanks!
    12-17-2013 10:28 AM
    Hi,
    I'm from Italy and I recently bought a Nokia Lumia 920, which replaced an old Sony Ericsson Elm feature phone. Now, as I imported contacts in the Lumia from my SIM, they were all screwed up because names were formatted in a strange way, so I spent some hours in order to rename every contact and now I finally have them set right. The question is: is there a way to simply backup every contact on the phone and completely replace the bad-name contacts on the live account? Is there simply a "sinchro" function from phone to online account? I know it should be easy and I managed to do far more difficult stuff on this phone, but I really don't know how to do it, please help, I'm a noob of Windows Phone, thanks!
    If you go into email+accounts in settings, tap and hold on the Microsoft account a sync option appears, tap on that and it will force a sync of email, contacts and calendar for that account.
    12-17-2013 10:33 AM
    12-17-2013 10:34 AM
    The OP isn't transferring contacts between phones, just uploading contacts to Skydrive.
    12-17-2013 10:37 AM
    Are you not syncing your contacts on your phone with the Live account? are they two different accounts?
    12-17-2013 10:43 AM
    Thank you all, guys! I solved it :)
    12-18-2013 06:45 AM