Anniversaries in the contacts are not showing in calendar

Dheeraj Nadimpalli

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I entered birthdays and anniversaries for some contacts in my lumia 520. I have outlook account to sync contacts. Birthdays are showing in my calendar for all the contacts which i have entered. But I am unable to see anniversaries of the contacts in my calendar. I tried to sync but no luck. Even in outlook.com calendar also anniversaries are not showing.
Can you please tell me the process how to sync anniversaries of contacts with calendar. If it is not possible please suggest me an application which will show both birthdays and anniversaries from contacts.

Thanks in advance.
-
Dheeraj

krvishal

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I too facing same problem (anniversary, birthday) in some contacts on Lumia 820 (after amber upgrade), it's really very strange.

simplyingenious

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I was facing the same problem on Lumia 1020 after updating to Lumia Black. Tried synchronizing many times, restarting the phone but nothing did the trick. Following worked for me:
  1. Removed Google account from settings (on prompt for deleting all calendar and contact entries, pressed yes).
  2. Reboot the phone.
  3. Add google account again and let it synchronize. After sync completion, renamed the account, changed settings to sync every 15 minutes, and download email from any time. In sync settings, checked contacts, calendar and email to sync. Checked if CardDav and CalDav are pointing to Google
  4. Let it synchronize again.
  5. Calendar filled up :)

hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos