Ok, so I've had Windows Phone since the start of WP7, and I like to think I'm not completely ignorant of how the thing works.

I've just been uploading my photos to my SkyDrive account (normally I have the auto upload turned off).

So, the photos all uploaded fine. But, I can't find any way of uploading the videos to my SkyDrive account, either through the photos hub or the SkyDrive app. I see that I'm able to upload videos when I have the auto-upload turn on, but for pre-existing videos, I can't do it....

Anyone happen to know the trick? If it's something obvious, I'd love to learn....
    12-18-2013 04:46 PM
    Aha. I just needed to connect the phone to my Surface and import. From there, I can upload to SkyDrive...
    12-18-2013 05:19 PM
    You can set to auto upload videos to skydrive but it will only do it when you have a wifi connection.
    It looks like only photos can auto upload over cellular data.
    12-19-2013 02:39 PM
    Not exactly. The auto-upload will only happen for new photos/videos when the option is turned on. If you turn the option on with pre-existing content, it won't be synced when you turn the auto-upload on - you have to upload those old items manually.

It's unfortunate that you have the options to manually upload photos, but not videos.
    12-19-2013 02:48 PM