PROJECT "RAVEN"

I'm working on a self-learning AI that intercepts and processes anything you say to it or it learns via the internet (If it sees reason to.)

For example, if you tell it that a tree is green, it learns that knowledge and stores it. It also could read the weather forecast or pull the football scores from NFL.com and could learn that information and store that forever. Just like a human born in 2000, it couldn't tell you the NFL scores for the 1989 Eagles game unless you were told it. However, for the more recent 2012 super bowl, an avid NFL fan could tell you the scores. The AI will behave similar to this. If you tell it what the NFL score was for the 1989 Eagles game, it remembers. The same goes if you told it the earth was round. You can tell it lies just like a human, for example tell it the earth was flat. - However, when it confirms the information when you're back on Wifi, it will change the stored database entry (This data will only be collected from confirmed sources).

WARNING: When you first install the app, it will be dumb. As it learns, it could become smarter than Albert Einstein - Think of it as a baby that grows up. the child knows nothing when born, but once an adult, the years the kid spent in school, it knows MUCH more.

Coming mid-2014. This isn't a test, research, one of those apps that never gets released, or even a joke. This is ACTIVELY IN DEVELOPMENT AND WILL BE!

Move over, Cortana. Screenshots will be posted on Milestone One (January), when I finish the basis behind the "Self learning system", and allow it to function. It will be published with basic knowlege about simple things such as the platform it runs on, and of course, so it doesn't morph into a robot and take over the world, limits on how much it can know.

BETA TESTING BEGINS MARCH!
    Last edited by IN5TIGATOR; 12-18-2013 at 11:42 PM.
    12-18-2013 11:19 PM
    em,,, looking for this
    12-18-2013 11:26 PM
    Not to belittle the efforts, but if I read it right, the system only learns what I tell it... So why would I want to access information I have already stored... In my brain?
    12-18-2013 11:34 PM
    If all goes to plan, it can access knowledge any user teaches it via the internet, Assuming they do not opt out to this feature. This feature will come at some point if the unlikely scenario that it does not launch with the app comes true.
    12-18-2013 11:39 PM
    Go for it dude, thats a good idea.
    12-19-2013 10:07 PM
    So this is Wikipedia with voice control?
    12-19-2013 10:21 PM
    So... like this? 20Q.net Inc.

It's nice that you're trying to do something cool with AI. I don't get why you have to bring Cortana into this though. What makes you think that MS isn't already doing something like this? What do you think Bing does every day?
    12-19-2013 10:39 PM
    Very interesting if it works. Good luck.
    12-20-2013 11:02 AM
    What if people were teaching it wrong things, like trees are blue? And what about compound knowledge like, trees are green in the morning, but blue at night?

TBH, I think this app needs a company to be able to do it right. Very difficult, would love to see your effort.
    12-20-2013 11:12 AM
    What if people were teaching it wrong things, like trees are blue? And what about compound knowledge like, trees are green in the morning, but blue at night?

TBH, I think this app needs a company to be able to do it right. Very difficult, would love to see your effort.
    Compound Knowledge:
    Just like a file system, knowledge is stored in files that can have multiple entries. The problem comes with categorizing it.

Incorrect knowledge:
    That could become a serious issue. I could have some sort of reasoning system (if 20 people say trees are green, and 19 say they are blue, they are green.) This isn't perfect, but could work until I get some form of moderation system in place.
    12-21-2013 10:19 AM
    So... like this? 20Q.net Inc.

It's nice that you're trying to do something cool with AI. I don't get why you have to bring Cortana into this though. What makes you think that MS isn't already doing something like this? What do you think Bing does every day?
    If MS comes out with an exact copy of what I am doing, I can't release it. It would be pointless. However, most of the rumors over Cortana don't reveal any features like this. I can't beat MS with a release date, as I am one person and they have thousands of people. However, if I can make an app that includes features Cortana does not have, then I will release that app.

Also, My original speech recognition app, Speech, plays nice with TellMe and integrates smoothly. However, being that Cortana basically makes my older app useless going into 2014, I am left with no choice but to " go to war " or pull out of the market. I won't just quit, so I'll make something better.
    12-21-2013 10:27 AM
    Looking forward to this! If Microsoft is planning to this with Cortana.. I mean Cortana have to be different than others right. Microsoft should do this or not it would just be another Siri or Google Now. What if, this happens, what happens to this Project?

P.s. Guess you already answered it in previous post. Oops.
    12-21-2013 10:28 AM
    So this is Wikipedia with voice control?
    It's like if Wikipedia was an AI or a Robot.
    12-21-2013 10:29 AM