App Space on my Lumia

YaDumb

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 822 and I still have not been able to find an app to show me how much space each of my apps are taking up. I know this feature isn't in WP8 yet but I swear I've seen apps that can do it in screenshots online. Is there an app that can do this? My 822 constantly fills up and I run out of space.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 822 and I still have not been able to find an app to show me how much space each of my apps are taking up. I know this feature isn't in WP8 yet but I swear I've seen apps that can do it in screenshots online. Is there an app that can do this? My 822 constantly fills up and I run out of space.

Hey welcome to wpcentral !
You can go to settings of your phone and you will find storage check. Let the app analyze the amount of storage you have. Once it's done swipe right to see detailed info on how your phone storage is utilized in categories. Tap on apps to see which app is taking how much space on your phone.

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Another cool feature of Storage Check Beta is the ability to store the maps for Here Drive and Here maps on the SD card. That alone can free up a lot of space in the phone storage. You do have to delete all the maps off the phone and re download them to the card so it can be a chore if you don't have WiFi available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett