Screen turning off while playing games?

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I was playing Asphalt 8 and NOVA 3 today and the screen just turns off like it was not in use. Is there any settings to let it stay on while playing these games?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
If you didn't touch it for some time (enough for the screen to time out), that may be the issue. Set the screen timeout to something higher.

On the other hand, if you were sure the above didn't happen, it may be either a hardware issue or the fact that the phone heated up so much, it turned the screen off!

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
If you didn't touch it for some time (enough for the screen to time out), that may be the issue. Set the screen timeout to something higher.

On the other hand, if you were sure the above didn't happen, it may be either a hardware issue or the fact that the phone heated up so much, it turned the screen off!

My hands are always on the screen. This happened during the game. It's like it became idle and suddenly turned off as if I wasn't using it. The phone did not turn off, the screen did. I never had this issue with my iPhone before since the screen is always on while I'm playing games.

Khizar Imran

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
Same is happening with me. While I am playing game and touching the screen it suddenly switches off as if i have just pressed the power button to turn screen display off. Can anyone help with this problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo