Have anyone noticed that when using facebook chat from the message hub, people still see you as "Web" instead of "Cellphone"? This is pretty annoying since people think you are on your desktop computer while you are actually on your mobile phone, is there a way to change this?
    12-21-2013 04:43 PM
    Have anyone noticed that when using facebook chat from the message hub, people still see you as "Web" instead of "Cellphone"? This is pretty annoying since people think you are on your desktop computer while you are actually on your mobile phone, is there a way to change this?
    I don't use it because every time someone messages me i get SMS-sound and a notice on the upper screen. So if someone writes 5-10 lines in a row, its very annoying. I've tried a find a way to disable the sound for facebook-chat without disabling sms-sound. Do you know anything about this?
    12-22-2013 04:41 AM
    I dont think you can do anything about that, at most disable the sound.
    12-22-2013 04:50 PM
    I don't use it because every time someone messages me i get SMS-sound and a notice on the upper screen. So if someone writes 5-10 lines in a row, its very annoying. I've tried a find a way to disable the sound for facebook-chat without disabling sms-sound. Do you know anything about this?
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but if you don't use the Message Hub for Facebook chat, why not just disable Facebook chat in the Message Hub rather than looking for a way to turn of notifications/sounds for just Facebook messages in the Message Hub?
    12-22-2013 04:54 PM
    Just set your status to invisible..you won't receive any chat messages..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    12-22-2013 05:00 PM
    What about the main question?
    12-23-2013 05:17 AM
    I don't think you can change this. But if you set the chat status to Away or Busy it doesn't show you as online but you still receive messages through the hub. I tried testing it once and it seems that every 30 minutes or so it shows you online on FB but then reverts back to the mobile symbol (not as online on mobile). I guess there's some kind of background task running.
    12-23-2013 06:11 AM