G/f just got an iphone. So far, Im not impressed with it, though I havent played with it too much. But apparently, the only way to get custom ringtones on it is through Itunes on your computer. I was shocked. Even on WP can you simply use an app to make a ringtone, receive on in a text message even.

When she got it, it was my first real up close experience with an iphone. Must say that I enjoy our UI a helluvalot more. Its worse than Androids. At least with Android, you can do a bit more with it. WP really gets a bad rap too often. As much as I get ticked about some missing basic/advanced features on the WP, I like it much more than Android and Iphone and people are really missing out by not experiencing it. Now hopefully MS can step up their game and push out updates faster.
    12-23-2013 06:21 PM
    The iPhone and anything Apple still enjoyed that "Cool" factor and that's why most people go for them. They're good but imo overrated.
    12-23-2013 06:34 PM
    G/f just got an iphone. So far, Im not impressed with it, though I havent played with it too much. But apparently, the only way to get custom ringtones on it is through Itunes on your computer. I was shocked. Even on WP can you simply use an app to make a ringtone, receive on in a text message even.

When she got it, it was my first real up close experience with an iphone. Must say that I enjoy our UI a helluvalot more. Its worse than Androids. At least with Android, you can do a bit more with it. WP really gets a bad rap too often. As much as I get ticked about some missing basic/advanced features on the WP, I like it much more than Android and Iphone and people are really missing out by not experiencing it. Now hopefully MS can step up their game and push out updates faster.
    Before someone found the work around, you had to BUY ring tones through iTunes. producing them is not a problem now. I do really hate how closed down it is. I used iPhone from the initial release to the 4. I do not see myself going back lol. My older brother was pretty shocked that you could share songs from the phone. Cant do that one on the iPhone lol
    12-24-2013 01:04 PM