I have a Bluetooth pill/speaker. My main mp3 player is my old android phone and it makes the pill sound great with the equalizer because SRS adds so much bass to the little speaker. When I'm connected to the pill with my Lumia 920 the audio settings and equalizer can't be used and it sounds way worse. The Lumia requires headphones plugged in to be able to control those settings. Is there an app or any way to control audio settings while using bluetooth? Thanks in advance.
    12-24-2013 12:31 PM
    try fiddling in Accessories in Settings..
    12-25-2013 05:14 AM
    I don`t think there is any thing we can do about that, it would be nice if the equalizer would work over Bluetooth, great with the headphones, I mean I just bought an expencive bluetooh speaker it sounds great nice and load but the midrange seems to over power the bass and tops, the only way to even things up a bit is to plug the speaker directly into the headphone socket on the phone and you seem to lose about 25% of your volume and then again it is not wireless anymore is it. Really jurks me off. Come on Microsoft and Nokia im shure something can be done, lovin my lumia 920 and really looking forward to the blue update.
    03-14-2014 08:00 PM