Lumia 920 Jailbreaking Video(Dec 29 updates)

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia 920 Jailbreaking Coming Soon

If it comes..it will be awesome....if it doesn't it still will be awesome cause 920 is awesome.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

it makes me laugh when people say this won't work on a non 1080p device. Take his screenshot and make it fit perfectly on your screen. On my 1020, those smaller tiles are still PERFECTLY usable. They are not much smaller than what is already on our devices.

Yes no problems at all. Its perfect. Actually now when I see friends 920, it feels like the tiles are way too big. With the interop unlock Ativ got much extra life with me. Well see when the international 929 comes, but its possible I will stay with the Ativ.

I hope hackers continue working with these devices. For example the contact pictures in people hub history and folders at picture hub are also smaller. Meaning more fit in to the screen at once. The history page at people hub show the same amount of 8 as before. There would be space now for 12 to be shown without scrolling at all. Im 100% there is a simple registry setting to handle how many are shown there.

More people get involved = more things will be found and tweaked.

At this moment (to my understanding) we can only write to the registry of Ativ. We cant browse around and see whats there, like you could do with normal registry editor.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hope Microsoft patch this hole soon. Many choose WP8 because until now it was unhackable. That should not change. I already got NSA on my cellphone I don't need hackers and pirates on the platform as well.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm surprised at degree of the backlash again an unlock

I for one welcome our new robotic overlords

but actually, I won't say no to more control and being able to stick my nose under the hood should I so desire.

hacer619

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site

I would be more interested in a wp8 port to wp7 hardware.
This unlock wont last long after updates, especially wp8.1, unless you don't update your phone.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

You are seriously asking this? Give me a break...

Why do you have such a big problem with those of us who disagree with the jailbreaking concept? Last I checked, this was a forum, a place where ALL members are free to leave their own opinions. Not all are going to be identical to yours. Deal with it and move on. There's really no need for you to get your undies all up in a bunch over it.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

No one makes you jailbreak your device. Everyone who does not "like the concept", you dont have to worry about anything, you can continue as you are.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

While some just want to tweak piracy is always a byproduct of hacking a phone and that is never good for a platform. Not everyone out there has good intentions. If hackability is really important to you WP really isn't the right platform for you.

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site

Hope Microsoft patch this hole soon. Many choose WP8 because until now it was unhackable. That should not change. I already got NSA on my cellphone I don't need hackers and pirates on the platform as well.

lol. Oh but back in the day, it was the very opposite. Users loved Windows Mobile for its customization abilities. -those were the good ole days... But anywho, I like Windows Phone for its stability. -I dislike WP because of the lack of ability to customize. Root unlock capabilities would improve on this. Small features such as (lack of color palette in WP (what, we only get 24 measly colors to choose from for tiles?!?), only 3 tile sizes, folders...etc) would greatly enhance the users experience on the phone.

^At least that's what it did for me while using custom roms for WP7.

A custom rom of mine: Flashy, no? ....

https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

Last edited:

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

lol. Oh but back in the day, it was the very opposite. Users loved Windows Mobile for its customization abilities. -those were the good ole days... But anywho, I like Windows Phone for its stability. -I dislike WP because of the lack of ability to customize. Root unlock capabilities would improve on this. Small features such as (lack of color palette in WP (we only get what 24 colors to choose from for tiles?!?), folders...etc) would greatly enhance the users experience on the phone.

its almost ironic, isn't it? Lol

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site

Really? If you don't want to "jailbreak" just don't post here and move on, nobody's holding a gun to your head and making you jailbreak your phone. Stop ruining it for everyone else - if some people want to jailbreak their phone so be it but you don't have to come in here moaning and whinging about it.
You can stay stay in the walled garden and be Microsoft's b*tch for as long as you want but that doesn't mean everybody else has to. So just don't bother posting and move on. Or is that just too hard for you to do?

Just because you have gone over the five post threshold, it doesn't mean you just unlocked the "I get to be a **** on the forums" achievement.

Last edited by a moderator:

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

lol. Oh but back in the day, it was the very opposite. Users loved Windows Mobile for its customization abilities. -those were the good ole days... But anywho, I like Windows Phone for its stability. -I dislike WP because of the lack of ability to customize. Root unlock capabilities would improve on this. Small features such as (lack of color palette in WP (what, we only get 24 measly colors to choose from for tiles?!?), only 3 tile sizes, folders...etc) would greatly enhance the users experience on the phone.

Those were the good days. I loved customizing windows mobile and phone.

I never thought I'd see the day of people not wanting options. Smh.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

I never thought I'd see the day of people not wanting options. Smh.

Most of the time, I just think alot of them don't really understand or are just fanboys. Not all, but...

Cry about security while they're browsing on public WiFi... 😃

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3