GSMArena's Champions league is leaving everyone confused ..esp Android users

Westoncreg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
The only reason I voted for the 520 over the One is since when I did have the one it was a great phone built wise, but the thing is did nothing and you had to find apps for any functionality so out of the box WP is a superior OS. Plus it also irked me that the one still stuttered once in a while with a snap dragon six. I mean I had a single core wp7 for 3 years and I never lagged or slowed down once so android jumped me off the boat with that experience

hacer619

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 520 took the lead :D, I own this phone so I voted for it

They say the Lumia 520 will not let you down, even in the worst situations, though it is the cheapest. :D

MERCDROID

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
The One is a great phone, but I feel the 520 was more significant with the sheer value it brought to the low end

Yeah, the 520 is/was a great value at its original retail price. But, over the holidays, the price was as low as $60. At that price, nothing touches it on functionality and bang-for-your-buck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
does this mean Nokia fans are so vast that they will vote for a 520 over the One or Apple fans who secretly hate Android are voting for WP :)

That wouldn't surprise me one bit, but would amuse me plenty. xD

Or as someone in the comments aptly put it, 'this nokia ****** are is blindly vote'...

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
screencapture-blog-gsmarena-com-smartphone-champions-league-quarterfinals.jpg
checked total numbers of votes
Votes are being manipulated by Nokia and WP users.user can give more than one vote and which is very easy part.
I like it more if that was fair comparison and this can be done by allowing only registered members to give votes.

Anyway we get a reason to make fun of Android and Android users ....make full use of it

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
o.o I don't get why a lot of android users are getting mad that windows phone is winning a poll that isn't really worth a lot .. sure its amusing and fun to us :p but the android fans are getting mad just because android is losing for once

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
o.o I don't get why a lot of android users are getting mad that windows phone is winning a poll that isn't really worth a lot .. sure its amusing and fun to us :p but the android fans are getting mad just because android is losing for once

yea android users are just mad a low budget phone runs better than their precious flagships

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
If there are people voting multiple times, it's likely happening on both sides. After all, aren't Android people supposed to be more techie?

I think what we're seeing here is just how popular Nokia is. I would not be surprised if a large portion of the votes are from loyal Asha owners.

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site

Don't behave like you don't know anything.
First of all it's not fair voting system.

Second even I don't want to see final between Lumia 520 vs, Lumia 1520.
Do you?

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
It's doesn't require to be techie. All it's require is time and how much effort you make win your fav devices.
I think Nokia users love Nokia more than Android users love Android.

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Well l520 is on fire in the market so i don't surprise. Htc One is expensive so not everyone can buy. Other hand l520 is cheap budget Phone. Cheap but run smoothly, great Camera for cheap Phone and fresh UI. Ios and androidhave so similar UI that sometimes makes people sick. Yesterday 2 of my friend that own htc One buy l520 just because they fun to play with my l920. We never know what people like and choose sometimes. It's my opinion only so don't mad.
sorry for my unfluent english

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos