Not again....FB profile picture not syncing with WP8

poots1101

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
This was an issue back in Sept/Oct this year, and for some reason it's back for me. About an hour ago I changed my FB profile picture. Normally in the past it would take seconds/minutes for my profile picture on my WP8 device to update.

However, this PM my profile picture on my phone has that generic white unisex icon, with a gray background. Anyone else seeing this issue again?

I'm running a Lumia 1020 on GDR3 (dev preview) on T-mobile (unlocked international version RM-875).

EDIT: forgot to mention, yes I've rebooted my phone, resync'd FB on the phone, and even disabled 2-factor authentication with my MS account.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
This was an issue back in Sept/Oct this year, and for some reason it's back for me. About an hour ago I changed my FB profile picture. Normally in the past it would take seconds/minutes for my profile picture on my WP8 device to update.

However, this PM my profile picture on my phone has that generic white unisex icon, with a gray background. Anyone else seeing this issue again?

I'm running a Lumia 1020 on GDR3 (dev preview) on T-mobile (unlocked international version RM-875).

EDIT: forgot to mention, yes I've rebooted my phone, resync'd FB on the phone, and even disabled 2-factor authentication with my MS account.

Simply update your profile pic again of your FB account as well as hotmail...

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

poots1101

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
i guess my issue is that i shouldn't need to reset/update my FB profile picture just to get this to work (again). I was just curious to see if this is a more wide spread issue, or just something with my account/phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05