SD card missing from store

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I copied some apps to SD card to install it mamually.
But SD card option is missing from store.
I restarted my cell,formatted SD card still I cant see SD card option whereas my phone can detect SD card it is only not visible in store.
Btw yesterday I installed some apps from SD card and SD card option was in store.

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I know that but how you download the app to your SD card?

go to windows store via pc and there will be a option on left hand side at bottom "download and install it manually".
click on it and download app to your pc.
then connect your cell to phone via usb and copy the app you have downloaded to SD card.
and in store there will be an option SD card click on it.
and you will see all the apps which are in your SD card. Select all and click install.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
go to windows store via pc and there will be a option on left hand side at bottom "download and install it manually".
click on it and download app to your pc.
then connect your cell to phone via usb and copy the app you have downloaded to SD card.
and in store there will be an option SD card click on it.
and you will see all the apps which are in your SD card. Select all and click install.
interesting, never know about this option... I am new to the Windows Phone world. Thank you, will try that ;)

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Usually restarting the phone works for me. Keep in mind that you will need an active connection to the internet to be able to install apps from the SD card.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Usually restarting the phone works for me. Keep in mind that you will need an active connection to the internet to be able to install apps from the SD card.

I am connected via WiFi still no solution.
I even inserted another SD card still It is not visible in store.

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Where did you download the xap? Standard question but lots of people try pirating.. if it's not from the store, it won't work.
If it is from the store and still doesn't work, remove the xap's from your sd, click "sync" on your MS account on your phone, put the xap files back on the card and restart, that worked for me.

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
@thomas96 , please elaborate your suggetion , i also have the same problem.

1. remove the xap's from your sd card
2. go to settings->email, contacts->long press your MS account and hit "sync", wait for it to finish
3. put the xap's back on your sd, reboot
4. they should show up now (with active wifi/mobile data)

again, it can only work for xap's downloaded from windowsphone.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss