Mail not syncing...

Psyk00

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I have a Gmail account set as my MS account. Till now it was perfectly syncing mails from Gmail, but after resetting the phone no mail is coming to my Lumia. How to fix it, boys and girls?

I can't even send a mail via gmail/ms account. Fantastic...

Last edited:

planoman

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue when trying to configure from outlook app. My account is send only but does not receive mail. I set my gmails up through the email section. I do not get push but set for 15 minute syncs. Also get calendar and contacts.

Psyk00

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I simpy don't get it. I've resetted my phone couple of times to be sure, nothing changes. My MS account primary alias is my gmail adress and still it won't sync mail from it. Funny thing I can set fetch when earlier it only permited 15 min checks. Didn't have any issues with my phone or WP8... till now. Drives me crazy.

medway01

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I have had this no syncing issue today on my wifes w8 phone, gmail will not sync but on my wp8 gmail will sync, the difference is
my wifes gmail account has been upgraded to some new rubbish today, my gmail account has not been upgraded.

I presume there is some setting in the gmail account on the phone that needs changing, Im going to dig around but if its to much messing
I may as well port over to MS mail and be done with gmail.

planoman

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I simpy don't get it. I've resetted my phone couple of times to be sure, nothing changes. My MS account primary alias is my gmail adress and still it won't sync mail from it. Funny thing I can set fetch when earlier it only permited 15 min checks. Didn't have any issues with my phone or WP8... till now. Drives me crazy.

Yes mine was work too because I have emails in there so I know it was receiving...can only send now...just using the email app not the outlook one...

Psyk00

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Went to Outlook www settings and... man, don't know how to set it, so my Gmail adress MS Account would smoothly send and recieve mails via my phone.

Maybe some1 has set gmail as MS account in the past, hasn't play with settings and would kindly share with us the "clear" settings. Or better - make a screenshot of them.

Last edited:

Psyk00

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Outlook.com says that my gmail is send only. WTF? Did I make a grave mistake by changing my alias to outlook, deleting gmail and readding it again?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99