okay for a while now i have been wondering is it possible, the following scenario.... A paid app( say angry birds seasons) is installed on my friends mobile after i sign into my account using his phone (main account ) now when he deletes my account and signs in via his account will the game be back in trial mode or will it stay the full version .... if in full version what about achievements and stuff like that ....
    01-07-2014 12:04 PM
    okay for a while now i have been wondering is it possible, the following scenario.... A paid app( say angry birds seasons) is installed on my friends mobile after i sign into my account using his phone (main account ) now when he deletes my account and signs in via his account will the game be back in trial mode or will it stay the full version .... if in full version what about achievements and stuff like that ....
    You do realise you cant just delete accounts. You must hard reset so yes he would still have the full game
    01-07-2014 12:18 PM
    You do realise you cant just delete accounts. You must hard reset so yes he would still have the full game
    off to his house to reset his phone thanks for that thought i might have found a loophole but turns out not to be ... thanks for the reply though
    01-07-2014 12:38 PM
    off to his house to reset his phone thanks for that thought i might have found a loophole but turns out not to be ... thanks for the reply though
    Your welcome
    01-07-2014 12:41 PM