APP folder , Lumia Black

ANAV MALIK1

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I dont know , I have a lumia 720 , update isnt out for it . Any body any success with the app folder , if someone could post some screenshots and the procedure

mmcpher

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
The WPC article touting today's all-device rollout for Black suggests that as of right now, Nokia has announced that all Black-running devises will have the app folder capability and that more info will be coming. The article speculates that the capability may come in the form of a Nokia app, as Samsung had done for its devices back in the summer. Paul Thorrot's site is also reporting app folders, with more info to follow.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Folders finally coming to Windows Phone through Nokia?€™s Lumia Black update | Windows Phone Central
Folders!
The biggest surprise is the addition of folders into Windows Phone. App folders will allow users to group similar apps and settings into one folder as a tile on your Start screen. A mod from Nokia Conversations replied in the comments of the corresponding blog post announcing the rollout and said that “we’ll bring more details on that in a future post” when answering how app folders will work. This is a heavily requested feature among many Windows Phone users and those running Lumia Black will be able to take advantage of it.

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Wait wait, what's the point of the folder when in it there's exactly the number of tiles that the folder space occupies? :D But now you have to click two times instead of 1 time? :)

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
APP Folder and BLACK just came out on the same day, not related IMO other than being swept up together in all this frenzy on the same day. :smile:

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Wait wait, what's the point of the folder when in it there's exactly the number of tiles that the folder space occupies? :D But now you have to click two times instead of 1 time? :)

Its a good way to organize all my photography Apps. I have like 15-20 and sometimes I don't remember them all. This makes it easier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire