Did rockstar forgot us?

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm still faithful that GTA SA sure come soon,they made a GTAV Manual which delayed it a bit but i think it will arrive this month.It's the first time the port a game to WP8 so it is harder for them,doesnt that make sense? Also it's ironic that the same thing kinda happened back to 2004. PS2 and Xbox edition GTA SA came first (like now with ios and android) and later they released windows version (or in this occasion WP8).
Here's a video how it looks on lagdroid (back in my introduction i mentioned that im a android fan lol)

Connor Price

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
You've sort of contradicted yourself there, lol. You're asking if R* has forgotten Windows Phone, but then you're saying it makes sense that it's not out yet due to it being their first port for the platform. But to answer your question, no. R* will make sure it comes to WP as they've already announced it. A big company like them wouldn't announce something if there was even the slightest doubt they couldn't do it. Plus, it would ruin their reputation on WP. Just be patient, it will come.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro