Hello guys could someone tell me why does this happen..when I plug in the charger my phone always makes that sound it supposed to make, but when I unplug the charger it almost never make any sound ( the same sound as when I plug in) When I did a hard reset it used to make one fancy sound I never heard before (first day) but after it suddenly stopped making that sound..and the other one as said before it barely makes. Is there anything I could do to fix it, if possible I want the one I had after hard reset
    01-12-2014 09:24 PM
    amber update removed the sound when you unplug your phone from the charger.
    01-12-2014 09:37 PM
    amber update removed the sound when you unplug your phone from the charger.
    but I have it sometimes, 1/20 times maybe and the sound I had after hard reset what was it then..it was similar to sound when NFC is active (working)
    01-12-2014 09:43 PM
    umm in my experience after the last gdr2/amber update I didn't get when I unplug it, back in portico and first release I used to get that sound(it was annoying :-p )
    01-13-2014 01:21 AM
    It wasn't strictly the Amber update that did it. I can't put my finger on it, but here's my situation. I recently replaced my phone under warranty, and the first thing I did when I got home was installed GDR2/Amber, and then GDR3. Through all this, my phone made the sound that it used to make prior to Amber, when disconnected. I did a hard reset and restored my backup over wifi, and it still made that sound several times. The next morning, when I unplugged it, it made that sound. After that, it has never made that sound again. So it appears to me that it wasn't GDR2/Amber that did away with the sound, but something else that installed automatically after that install. My first suspicion would be that the Extras + Info app update made a change to eliminate the sound - for which I am deeply grateful, as I hated unplugging my phone at my bedside in the morning, as my wife was still asleep.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    01-13-2014 09:07 AM
    I hated unplugging my phone at my bedside in the morning, as my wife was still asleep.
    hehe,even I hated that sound, woke up in morning, getting ready for college and hear that sound;
    01-13-2014 09:51 AM