Integration with the car is horrible

lumia907

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
So I own a Lumia 925 and use blutooth feature of the phone to play Pandora in my car (Ford Escape). Everything goes well until I get a text message to my phone. Pandora stops, then the voice command says "you received a text message from xyz. if you want to hear the message...." and this happens every single time. Once I ignore that, I want to go back to Pandora, but I have to grab my phone (while driving), pick up the Pandora app, unpause the music, then go back to my Sync system, pick "blutooth phone" as a source and if I am lucky, the music will resume. Of course, if I get another text message from anyone again, the whole process repeats again. Does anyone know how to fix this? I bought 2 Lumias in the past but if this problem doesn't get resolved, I will never buy another Windows Phone ever again. I already regret it.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
just turn of speech, head into settings->speech->un-tick use speech when the phone is locked, play audio confirmations, turn of read incoming text messages aloud, and lastly un-tick from enable speech recognition services.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720