Removing Uninstalled Apps.

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I have read many have the uninstalled apps showing up when they go to data sence. Has anyone found a solution to this yet. How about those whome have updated to gdr3 any fix after update?

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
No, but how much are you talking about, 6 days into the new cycle on my phone it's only used <3 MB out of 500 MB but that is Wi-Fi usage which doesn't
reduce your data plan, but if most of yours is Cellular Data it could if you only have 100 MB to begin with, and that pace remained it would add up to 15MB in a month and might be an issue...

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Yes those still show up as Uninstalled Application and still display how much data they used before they were uninstalled.

Only way to remove them from showing is wait for your Data Limit to reset or manually reset it, though doing it manually would reset starting fresh for all.

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Yes those still show up as Uninstalled Application and still display how much data they used before they were uninstalled.

Only way to remove them from showing is wait for your Data Limit to reset or manually reset it, though doing it manually would reset starting fresh for all.

How can I go about this...there just really annoying. I dont mind losing data limit.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
How can I go about this...there just really annoying. I dont mind losing data limit.

Don't look at usage details then, if THAT is the only issue,:wink: BFD !

OCD?

Even if you reset it they'd still come back. Set the date to 2050 and restart that clears up DATA Limit -until you uninstall another app and it shows up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs