Disable sms toast

fieldbaker

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
To not being able to disable SMS-toast is annoying. Privacy is one issue but for me chat is what really annoys me. Example, if using built in chat-sms for facebook.. And someone writes many lines to me. It will popup for several minutes because the toast delay is so long.

This prevents me from using the built in facebook-chat, which i would use otherwise.

Do you also want the sms toast option to disable it?

Please vote here: Turning off SMS Notification toast – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes, but this petition was started in 2011 and nothing got done after over 2680 votes, nothing will change, MS isn't listening. :eck:

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
To not being able to disable SMS-toast is annoying. Privacy is one issue but for me chat is what really annoys me. Example, if using built in chat-sms for facebook.. And someone writes many lines to me. It will popup for several minutes because the toast delay is so long.

This prevents me from using the built in facebook-chat, which i would use otherwise.

Do you also want the sms toast option to disable it?

Please vote here: Turning off SMS Notification toast – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone

Swipe it away with your finger.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
OP means he wants to disable those toast notifications from popping up entirely.

I know what he wants, and what he wants is not possible.

From his post, it looked like he was unaware that he could swipe the toasts away instead of waiting the 5s for each one.

Hence my post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs