Things which arent working after Lumia Black Update

colin mutch

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

I have a nokia lumia 925, after upgrading to the lumia black update i have noticed the following issues

Using whatsapp the sound control doesnt work, it will play at the volume which was set on the phone at the time when whatsapp was started.
Ie whatsapp starts and sound is at 15 you increase the volume and the digits go to 25 but the sound coming from the device stays the same

When using IE to browse youtube videos, the controls will disappear and when you press the back button the phone freezes temporarily

anybody else getting anything like this?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
for the first it appears whatsapp have some sort of bug, they will fix it up in coming updates, its not completely optimized for black update In my opinion.
for the second I don't phase such issue on my Lumia 920 having black update. try deleting internet explorer history, cookies ; also do a soft reset it won't harm your phone. :)

jaypatel19

May 11, 2013
Visit site
no i'm having same phone with black update, but no issue which u mention,

I think you should go for soft reset first, if it doesn't help then try hard rest may b some files became corrupt while u installed Black update, if these problems really annoying u

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05