Nokia Lumia 625H (HELP)

lumiaboylj

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I have this lumia 625H from chinese carrier named unicorn, it is already unlocked when my brother gave it to me but my problem is that there is no facebook,twitter account in the email+accounts so i cant sync my facebook contacs and i cant upload photos directly from gallery. i already tried the Hard reset but i end up being confused because after it boots up it showed chinese characters, but luckily my brother was able to press the buttons and chose english.

Is there any way to get rid of the chinese characters if I try to format it again?
Can I flash its chinese firmware into another firmware where it can have the option to add social networking accounts and be able to upload photos directly from gallery?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think you would want to reflash it to a country that's not China, since they don't like FB there (at least the Govt)

as to how, i'm not entirely sure

lumiaboylj

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I think you would want to reflash it to a country that's not China, since they don't like FB there (at least the Govt)

as to how, i'm not entirely sure

how about the firmware of Lumia 625 and 625H? can i flash my 625H with the regular 625 firmware? i guess they're not the same. because 625H only has 1Ghz dualcore and 720p Video recording white regular Lumia 625 has 1.2Ghz and full HD 1080p video recording.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
you could try, but I fear it would be venturing into unknown territory. I'd say easiest would be selling that and getting one that's not as localized (although I don't think those are significant enough differences if you want to risk a flash.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea