App installation/update issues

Naren Parker

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed that post the GDR3+Black update on my Lumia 920, some of the app installs are failing for no reason. It started with the Bing Translator app. It always completes the download but rolls back during installation giving an "Attention Required' message. I couldn't even completely uninstall the app as the icon is greyed out in the app list. It happened the same today when updating Temple Run 2 and 4Blend HDR. The file is fully downloaded but rolls back when it enters into installation. Other apps are installing fine though. Any ideas what causes this? I've tried clearing out the temp files but doesn't seem to help much.

psgenious

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
this was happened with me when i changed my microsoft acount password on my pc. So i had to update my microsoft acount in my phone ( means- sign out from ms acount from mobile then again sign in with new pass). The store worked fine for me.may be the same problem with you.

Naren Parker

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
this was happened with me when i changed my microsoft acount password on my pc. So i had to update my microsoft acount in my phone ( means- sign out from ms acount from mobile then again sign in with new pass). The store worked fine for me.may be the same problem with you.

No dude. My password hasn't changed. May be I can try re-syncing the account once.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte