Music Playlist - Unable to modify/edit songs

Alpo714

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello WPCentral,

I am a big fan of the WP8 OS and I've been using it as my daily driver for nearly a year now. I find it more fluid and smooth than the iOS and the Andriod platforms. The only major gripe that I have with the OS is the inability to modify (ie add or remove songs on a playlist) after its been created. It appears that once the music playlist has been created, there is no way to modify it. Is it just me, or is it very vexing to realize that a multi-million dollar company such as Microsoft is unable to allow users to add and remove songs on a music playlist? FYI, I've contacted WP online customer service and they say that I'd have to download and pay for Xbox Music in order to edit my playlist, which is rather outrageous for a very basic feature. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts.

Best,

Alpo

coldfilter

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
The simple ability to easily create manage and edit playlists on the phone is sorely missed.I cannot understand why this feature is missing

stui83

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Wp8 music management is ****e, absolutely unacceptable. If you try hard enough you will find a way forward. But it shouldn't be hard, wtf Microsoft

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs