How to post picture from a phone in a IMG tag way

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
For the last hour i'm trying to figure out how can i post a picture on a forum, to be visible like this

CB_23_01_20_53.png

.. and not like a link.

You can't do it via skydrive app, i can't access dropbox and it's "copy public link" option, i've installed a Flickr Central app (for some reason official app is not available for me), and you only get some shorter links, you can't share those HTML/BB codes, thumbnails..

So yeah, is there ANY way to post like this, so the picture is vieawable on the forums, only by using your phone?

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
On any forum so it's visible like that, not a link. There's a way with Flicker central to upload, then go to Flicker website and find a BBcode, which is a pain in the a** on WP8, cause when you tap on the bbcode link, it doesn't let you copy it (?!), i have to manually pull that thingy for text across all the text, which is almost not doable, if anyone's willing to try it, it will be fun experience..

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
2flicka is a paid app....but I'm not sure about it....i usually use tapatalk for forums, but i don't see Flickr central anywhere don't know why. :(

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven