How can I have the Back Arrow, that moves the cursor, on the keyboard?

simplex1

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
How can I have the Back and Forward Arrows, that move the cursor, on the keyboard?

I do not see the Back and Forward Arrows, the ones that move the cursor left and right (not the arrow that deletes letters), on the keyboard of my WP8 phone. I miss them.
Is there any possibility to get these two arrows and possible the keys Home and End somewhere on the keyboard?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
There's no arrow keys on a Windows Phone keyboard and no need for a Home or End. Windows Phone is not Windows 8, I have the feeling you're confused about the two.

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
There are no arrow keys available. The way to fine-position the cursor is the touch-and-hold your finger in a text field until the I-beam cursor appears and then to move your finger to position it. Lift your finger when the cursor is where you want it.

simplex1

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I know about the I-beam cursor. It is not as good as arrows, at least from my point of view. Anyway, if there is no possibility to have arrows on the keyboard then I will have to manage with that cursor.

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I know about the I-beam cursor. It is not as good as arrows, at least from my point of view. Anyway, if there is no possibility to have arrows on the keyboard then I will have to manage with that cursor.
I agree. I was sort of hoping that they'd give us a few extra keys on large-screen devices like the 1520, but they haven't so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte