Screenshot Without Power Button

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way of taking a screenshot, with my phone, without functioning power and camera buttons?
I searched Store, but found no app that actually took a screenshot (just instructions).
JJ

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
well I thought to take a screen shot was with the power button and start button but anyways I don't know any app that can do that :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Hmm isn't it the windows button and the power button??? Anyways nope you can not get an app as such...windows have certain limitations

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, I have no power button (physically removed).
Hehehe...
The little button that the big button pushes doesn't work, so there isn't much point to the big button.
The camera button is the same.
JJ

NoNoNoYes

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
37685671.jpg

akgarg

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Most of the nokia lumia phones are facing problem in which their power button stops working. Have they developed any app to take screenshot without using buttons till now? :(

hedning

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Seriously, if you know that you are going to bring your phone to the car wash, dont bring your Nokia, it will ruin it! As the image shows haha

EDIT: Cant post links yet...

Last edited:

kaantantr

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
All I know is, you can take screenshots on 6Snap with a button on screen. Aside from that, I don't know any apps that allow you to take screenshots of things other than snaps.

H3M2SHAW

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I came here searching for a solution, but didnt find it. I went elsewhere and found there is one thing that we could do if the power / volume down button doesnt work. Use Nokia Beamer to beam your screen to a laptop (pretty easy to set up) and take a screenshot there. :)

Mohan Raaj

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
To take screenshot without volume button I will recommend u a easy way.Use headphone that should have volume button(controlling sound) then use it as volume button and press the power button.I tried it and it works

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3