BBM for windows phone leaked with pictures here

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I dont like fuelling rumours, but nawzil8 retweeted a tweet from BBMforWP which says BBM has been submitted for approval. Nawzil8 is usually right.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
I dont like fuelling rumours, but nawzil8 retweeted a tweet from BBMforWP which says BBM has been submitted for approval. Nawzil8 is usually right.
They're both full of ****, sorry

The fact that Nawzil re-Tweeted that confirms he's nobody 'in the know'.

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

Nawzil (on his FB page) went on to say he's not confirming or something. I believe even he said it was fake

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Wow people have so much time on their hands to make a fake BBM twitter account, make fake dev accounts to show the app is submitted and stuff. Gosh if only they used that time to do something productive.....

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I am surprised by votes on feature suggestion for BBM for windows phone!! It rapidly increased and keeps increasing.. Its strange, its on top 5 feature suggestion for wp? Something fishy..

Sent via Lumia 625 Black

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Nawzil (on his FB page) went on to say he's not confirming or something. I believe even he said it was fake
The thing about Nawzil is he words things in such a way as to not commit to certain things, deny it other times. For instance, he RT'd that BBM image. You think that would be an endorsement of its legitimacy, since he didn't say it was fake. Instead, he now says this:

Yes, I was the first one to follow @BBMforWP and I was the first one to retweet their first tweet. But did I say that was real?

It's like, c'mon... Had he known it was fake, he would have said it right away. He's backtracking now, putting in our lap. It's our fault if we interpreted it as a confirmation.

Now that I and everyone else came out and said it's fake, he's on the bandwagon. Just pay attention to how he crafts his Tweets.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Some people just have too much time on their hands. Although, with the fake Cortana and fake BBM, at least people care enough about the platform to make this stuff up.

I wonder what the BBM account is gonna do tomorrow since it appears as though he has an actual app.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
So bad, my friend suggested that nawzil is reliable source.. Need to unfollow him.. But than whom to follow for reliability, please suggest me guys.

Sent via Lumia 625 Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786