02-04-2014 10:29 AM
44 12
tools
    01-26-2014 03:57 AM
    fake account
    01-26-2014 03:58 AM
    how do you know that? eh
    01-26-2014 04:07 AM
    Why would they make another TW account just for WP app?
    Twitter@Firas_MD likes this.
    01-26-2014 04:12 AM
    Somebody went through way too much trouble for an app nobody really cares about or wants.
    01-26-2014 04:17 AM
    I dont like fuelling rumours, but nawzil8 retweeted a tweet from BBMforWP which says BBM has been submitted for approval. Nawzil8 is usually right.
    01-26-2014 04:22 AM
    That's interesting
    01-26-2014 04:35 AM
    01-26-2014 04:43 AM
    Hmmm. Seeing as BB stated that BBM is not coming, I am suspect.
    01-26-2014 08:05 AM
    Another pink unicorn
    01-26-2014 08:22 AM
    I dont like fuelling rumours, but nawzil8 retweeted a tweet from BBMforWP which says BBM has been submitted for approval. Nawzil8 is usually right.
    They're both full of ****, sorry

The fact that Nawzil re-Tweeted that confirms he's nobody 'in the know'.
    01-26-2014 10:37 AM
    Nawzil (on his FB page) went on to say he's not confirming or something. I believe even he said it was fake
    01-26-2014 11:16 AM
    Nawzil (on his FB page) went on to say he's not confirming or something. I believe even he said it was fake
    ah... Well I didn't visit his fb page. Just saw it on twitter. Anyway, its fake, so that's that.
    01-26-2014 11:20 AM
    Wow people have so much time on their hands to make a fake BBM twitter account, make fake dev accounts to show the app is submitted and stuff. Gosh if only they used that time to do something productive.....
    01-26-2014 12:10 PM
    I am surprised by votes on feature suggestion for BBM for windows phone!! It rapidly increased and keeps increasing.. Its strange, its on top 5 feature suggestion for wp? Something fishy..

Sent via Lumia 625 Black
    HungryPotter21 likes this.
    01-26-2014 01:06 PM
    Somebody went through way too much trouble for an app nobody really cares about or wants.
    I care and want it...
    01-26-2014 01:24 PM
    The thing about Nawzil is he words things in such a way as to not commit to certain things, deny it other times. For instance, he RT'd that BBM image. You think that would be an endorsement of its legitimacy, since he didn't say it was fake. Instead, he now says this:

Yes, I was the first one to follow @BBMforWP and I was the first one to retweet their first tweet. But did I say that was real?
    It's like, c'mon... Had he known it was fake, he would have said it right away. He's backtracking now, putting in our lap. It's our fault if we interpreted it as a confirmation.

Now that I and everyone else came out and said it's fake, he's on the bandwagon. Just pay attention to how he crafts his Tweets.
    Ultimateone likes this.
    01-26-2014 01:27 PM
    Some people just have too much time on their hands. Although, with the fake Cortana and fake BBM, at least people care enough about the platform to make this stuff up.

I wonder what the BBM account is gonna do tomorrow since it appears as though he has an actual app.
    Twitter@Firas_MD likes this.
    01-26-2014 01:34 PM
    So bad, my friend suggested that nawzil is reliable source.. Need to unfollow him.. But than whom to follow for reliability, please suggest me guys.

Sent via Lumia 625 Black
    01-26-2014 02:10 PM
    Just pay attention to how he crafts his Tweets.
    I call BS on this one Daniel. There is no craft in making tweets.
    01-26-2014 02:23 PM
    how do you know that? eh
    Reasons this account is fake:
    1) I don't think they'd call it WP in their name, handle yes, their actual name? No.
    2) I don't think any programmer would include a back button, when most (all?) WP's have a physical back button, yeah, it's more uniform, but it also makes it look like a screen shot from another device, as that doesn't look WP-ish.
    3) The icon looks fake, don't think they'd change the colors.
    4) The bottom part where you type looks copied and pasted, there is even an outline of white to the side of it.

Not saying this in a negative way, I mean, it's more believable than that iOS 7 making phones waterproof non-sense, but still, this is fake. iOS 7 waterproof link:
    Fake Apple Ad Claims iOS 7 Update Waterproofs iPhones - ABC News
    01-26-2014 02:24 PM
    So bad, my friend suggested that nawzil is reliable source.. Need to unfollow him.. But than whom to follow for reliability, please suggest me guys.

Sent via Lumia 625 Black
    If you're looking for info outside of WPCentral and the Verge, then there is no "true" reliable source.
    Of all the sources out there that "leak info", Nawzil has been, for the most part, consistent with accurate info (except for a few hiccups like Dan explained). So I would say, Nawzil has proven to be >90% accurate regardless of how he gets his info and if you don't think he is reliable, then don't bother with others cause they are worse.
    Final advice: Stick to WPCentral and the Verge but you can check out nawzil from time to time...and never EVER listen to WMPoweruser. They are so unreliable.

EDIT:@ eVleaks is a reliable source too
    Daniel Rubino and DBZo07 like this.
    01-26-2014 03:15 PM
    If you're looking for info outside of WPCentral and the Verge, then there is no "true" reliable source.
    Of all the sources out there that "leak info", Nawzil has been, for the most part, consistent with accurate info (except for a few hiccups like Dan explained). So I would say, Nawzil has proven to be >90% accurate regardless of how he gets his info and if you don't think he is reliable, then don't bother with others cause they are worse.
    Final advice: Stick to WPCentral and the Verge but you can check out nawzil from time to time...and never EVER listen to WMPoweruser. They are so unreliable.

I'd agree with those three: Verge, Evleaks and our site.

Nawzil isn't an insider, he just collects info from the 'net and tweets it. He is on the WhatsApp beta, but then again, so aren't lots of people. He can be fun to follow, but like I said, don't' read too much into his stuff as he's not testing 8.1 or has access to it.
    01-26-2014 03:37 PM

Definitely agree with this, especially the WMpoweruser part. Their way of "journalism" really sucks, their English skills are sub par (and I say this as a non-native English speaker) and they report almost any rumor as fact.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    01-26-2014 03:51 PM

dude, you got a Thanks from Daniel, I'm jealous right now..
    01-26-2014 04:08 PM
44 12