Windows Phone Updates!!

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I know people like how Microsoft want to add new features in one massive update but personally i like to get features bit by bit as I can't wait. What do you guys think?

Karthik Pm

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I agree, but it takes much difficulties to the Microsoft to release updates often, and also difficult to the people who can't download updates often!

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
they are struggling with getting updates through carriers every quarter or so right now, you want them to do it every 2 weeks or every month?
the whole update schedule and OTA release process right now is a complete mess and needs to be improved

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
In an ideal world Carriers would fall off a Cliff, and Phone updates would come down like Windows Update or something.

I look at how many updates the Surface gets and wish the Phones could be like that, rather than features having to be held back waiting for 'big' releases.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Or maybe you they should do their updates like they normally do but all bug fixes and issues should be fixed asap instead of waiting for a big update to fix it.

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Carriers often take months to certify the updates for branded phones. Until the day everyone is buying a non-subsidized unbranded phone, this is not going to change. Microsoft can't update a branded phone without carrier's permission.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6