How to send PDF file via email?

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
With the Adobe app, I can't send or attach files to emails. Please tell me that there is a way to do this other than uploading to Adobe's cloud.

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Is this still impossible? I need to forward a PDF right now through my work email on my wp8 Lumia 1520. The file was opened in Adobe Reader, but there is not a damn thing I can do with this file. I've logged into my SkyDrive account, when Adobe Reader asked for that. But I am still unable to do anything with it. Now it is asking me to sign up for an Adobe account... Are they kidding? Just let me attach the damn thing to an email I've drafted.

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I have around 15 pdfs on my device - all in the Adobe Reader app. In the Office hub, nothing is there except word .doc files. How to allow the Office hub to see the PDF files that I need to email. I cannot and will not send work contacts a link to a one drive file. Thanks.

kumar_rajan5000

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Bt u cannot transfer ur pdf file from adobe app to office Hub..so sad....n also office hub do not access those files which are downloaded in internet explorer

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
The particular file I need to send was actually created in an app, a billing app. Its not available on a webpage as far as I can tell. Once PDF is created in the app, it opens automatically in Adobe Reader.

I find the fact that attachment options from a new email are restricted to photos in the Photo hub to be a big problem.

Arda Ozkal

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Is this still impossible? I need to forward a PDF right now through my work email on my wp8 Lumia 1520. The file was opened in Adobe Reader, but there is not a damn thing I can do with this file. I've logged into my SkyDrive account, when Adobe Reader asked for that. But I am still unable to do anything with it. Now it is asking me to sign up for an Adobe account... Are they kidding? Just let me attach the damn thing to an email I've drafted.

Get pocket file manager, it's 1.99$. You can send all files with it. But you have to set up your settings.

kumar_rajan5000

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
U can do this man. Upload that file to acrobat.com. Then download the file using ucbrowser by going to wesite acrobat.com.. Then upload that to onedrive. Then using office hub u can mail ur file as usual..
Kind of a tricky bt it will work n save some money...

kumar_rajan5000

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
For future usage install the app PDF READER by POMPOLUTZ publisher. It will allow u to mail files. However, its very buggy bt u will stuck up with this situation again.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
i remember installing an app which allowed me to send any file as an attachement. i am trying to remember the name.....
it was like a file browser, go to particular file, and then share through email.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos