Taking photos under Lock Screen with Lumia 1020

Giannis Kalpouzanis

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello!
I would like to ask if there is any way to take pictures while i have locked my phone. I already have bought ProShot and i want to take timelapse videos but my screen keeps being open and after 15 min phone is realy hot. I also saw at CameraPro there is an update for this "1.1.6- Added support to continue capturing under lock screen" and i before i buy it i would like to know if there is any other way to lock the phone but still taking photos for free.

Thanks in advance :D

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
As far as I know you can launch the default Camera app while under lockscreen. Just press all the way down (and hold a bit) the camera button. After Amber you can choose which camera app is the default one when pressing the button, so maybe you can choose which one pops up under the lockscreen.

Giannis Kalpouzanis

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
That you are saying have only 3 options , Camera(built-in app) , Nokia Camera and Nokia Smart Cam. And maybe my english wasnt good but i dont want to launch other cameras from my camera button but i want to run under the lock screen. For example when im taking a timelapse if i lock the screen it stops and never shoot another photo until i unlock it...

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Intellicam is what you need. It takes photos under lock screen. Voice controlled and well polished. I have it, and its superb!

This developer has two versions, one for .99 and the full version, which is on sale, for $1.99. The .99 is just the back camera and full version supports front and back and have a few more features.

athoz

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi Gianni,
try Timelapse pro, after some time the screen goes off and the timelapse continues to capture photos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa