Please help

pranayhotkar

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Recently update popped up for asphalt 8. I tried to update it . After the update was downloaded ,while installing, message popped up about low phone storage,i ignored it and let it install. After a while it stopped installing and *tap to retry* option appeared. Then i went to storage check and to my surprise the memory was full and temporary files comprised about 800mb. Then i checked the asphalt 8 storage space . It was 2.2 gb (it was 1.4gb before the update). Then i uninstalled the game but the temporary files are not getting cleared . Can anyone please help.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
delete tem file from storage check from settings even that doesn't work go to date and changed to 2100 from 2014 then go to storage check and clean and again set your date to 2014
Recently update popped up for asphalt 8. I tried to update it . After the update was downloaded ,while installing, message popped up about low phone storage,i ignored it and let it install. After a while it stopped installing and *tap to retry* option appeared. Then i went to storage check and to my surprise the memory was full and temporary files comprised about 800mb. Then i checked the asphalt 8 storage space . It was 2.2 gb (it was 1.4gb before the update). Then i uninstalled the game but the temporary files are not getting cleared . Can anyone please help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon